Our Kindergarten curriculum, based on the Swiss and German curricula, is well-balanced and consists of different areas of learning and discovery:
- Language skills in German and English taught by native speakers
- Early literacy in an environment where reading aloud and library visits are natural
- Playful math concept with the German research project "Let´s visit Numberland"
- Personal and emotional development: socialization and self-confidence are fostered
- Knowledge and understanding of the world with selected, age-appropriate themes
- Creative development through arts, crafts and music
- Physical development through sports and psychomotricity lessons
- Project weeks, European/Thai cultural celebrations and local excursions
- Additional classes for German as a foreign/second language
Children are allowed to develop in their own way and at their own pace with a holistic perspective. Between the ages of 3 to 5 play is the most important element of learning. Learning by doing, experiencing and understanding is essential - students are encouraged to do as many things as possible themselves, resulting in having a healthy sense of self-confidence. Thus, the students can create a solid foundation for later on at school.