Welcome to RIS Swiss Section-Deutschsprachige Schule Bangkok
Celebrating our 50th anniversary in 2013, RIS Swiss Section - Deutschsprachige Schule Bangkok is the only international school in Thailand with a curriculum founded upon the authentic values of Switzerland, Germany and Austria. Our proven education model stands out through the Swiss-German Curriculum, Leading Education Quality and strong focus on Personal Care in Small Classes.
Our students have the choice to select between German and English as their primary learning language while following the same proven Swiss-German curriculum. With a small average class size, our students who come from diverse backgrounds are placed in the center of attention. This allows for individual teaching and learning by highly qualified and experienced expatriate teachers so your child will become a competent citizen in tomorrow's global society.
Graduates from both profiles are awarded with internationally recognized diplomas and certificates. This makes RIS Swiss Section - Deutschsprachige Schule Bangkok a prominent gateway to the leading universities around the world.
- The Bilingual Maturity allows students to develop near-native language skills in German and English
- The curriculum grants smooth re-entry to schools in Switzerland, Germany, Austria and other international schools
- The Maturity certificate provides access to the leading universities in Switzerland, Germany, Austria and elsewhere in the world
Leading Edge Education Quality
- The curriculum is based on the Swiss, German and Austrian cultures as well as the values of quality, discipline and work ethic
- The teaching and learning approach is holistic
- The classes are taught by certified and experienced expatriate teachers
- Time-limited teaching assignments for expat teachers guarantee an authentic Swiss and German learning environment.
- The education quality is regularly monitored by the Swiss and German authorities
- Swiss and German government sponsorship provides superior value for the money paid
Personal Care in Small Classes
- Small class size places students at the center of their learning
- Individualized teaching and learning is central at all levels of the curriculum
- A close-knit environment provides a feeling of security and support for the individual student
- Knowledge, skills and personality are enhanced so students become competent citizens of the global society